Wednesday 4 November 2015



Leave the European Union is an attempt to explore some of the issues about the European Union that interest me. I hope some of the posts will illustrate why the United Kingdom should leave the European Union. They are intended to be as informative for me as for other readers and visitors.

References to items from other blogs and texts will be shown and there are links on the right hand to other sites which are far more knowledgeable than this one.

I started off with sketchy ideas of why I believed the United Kingdom should leave the European Union. I have learned a great deal from and owe a huge debt especially to EUReferendum.com and 'The Boiling Frog' who have put flesh on these ideas and who are a vital resource to me and others who want to leave the European Union.


Any errors will be corrected as quickly as they are spotted or pointed out

No comments:

Post a Comment